An online search services solution to support your due diligence efforts
Registry Complete will enable your firm to take advantage of more tools, faster turnaround, and a greater array of services
Registry Complete provides your firm with a comprehensive, national search solution:
Secure access to public record data
Efficient and easy to use
Mitigate risk, streamline processes, and reduce costs
Support from the experienced team at ESC
Login to get started.
Manage your search and registration transactions all in a convenient, easy-to-use service.
New to the Registry Complete Platform
Featuring advanced technology and an exceptional user experience, Registry Complete is ESC’s new platform for national online searches. Designed with the feedback of the legal community, the Registry Complete platform provides:
An intuitive, re-designed interface with efficiency and performance in mind.
Simplified and consistent forms to search and register with ministries across Canada more effectively.
Expanded reporting capabilities offering access to any historical file and action as needed.
Transactions saved in a secure environment.
We would be happy to provide a tour of Registry Complete and share additional information upon request.
- The submission of a lien to the specified provincial or territorial registry.
- If changes need to be applied to the lien during its lifetime an amendment needs to be filed to the registry. Any subsequent registry searches on the debtor or the asset will reflect the updated information contained in the amendment.
- Lien renewals simply extend the effective lifetime of the lien.
- Also referred to as releases. When the debtor has fulfilled his/her obligation, it is mandated that the party whose interests were being protected by the lien remove the lien in a timely manner.
Did You Know?
"An improperly registered or managed lien can greatly reduce or nullify a rightful claim to property.
That's where Registry Complete can help.
Registry Complete Search Services
- Searching corporate registries to ensure the corporation is registered, and active.
- Full corporate registry report with key information such as directors and officers.
Full Corporate Due Diligence Capabilities
- ESC provides a variety of searches that can be conducted against an individual, business or corporation across the country.
- Searching the specified provincial or territorial registry for any currently active liens. Searches may be done searching for a specific piece of serialized collateral, or by debtor name.